120 Burgess Avenue
Houses for Rent Greenville SC 120 Burgess Avenue –
- Achieve stability in your life with a long term, affordable 2 year lease. This fun, energy efficient, tastefully updated, stucco cottage home is ideally located just a five minute drive to downtown Greenville, five minute drive to Furman University and a half mile walk/bike/car ride to Cherrydale shopping center.
- Groceries, dining, shopping, exercise, and movies are all nearby.
- The house is currently set up as a 1 bedroom, but there is also an additional private 2nd bedroom area with closet.
- Gleaming, heart-pine floors have been newly refinished throughout, including the kitchen!
- The stylish, trendy, brand new kitchen is unique in this price range, and will inspire you to enjoy private meals in a romantic setting at home.
- The modest bathroom is tiled and has a rustic style shower with exposed plumbing and wood surround at the base.
With this house you have the all the charm, style, and convenience of an expensive North Main area home at a fabulously affordable price. This adorable, affordable, cozy 680 sq ft retreat is the perfect size for one or two people to enjoy for years to come.
- Kitchen includes stove, regrigerator, dishwasher.
- The house sits in an established neighborhood with longtime homeowners who love living here.
- 120 Burgess Avenue is conveniently located near N. Pleasantburg Highway (291), Highway 25, and Poinsett Highway.
- Convenient to Furman University, Bob Jones University, Holmes Bible College, Cherrydale Elementary, and Lakeview Middle School.
Well-built homes like this one are appealing to a new generation of homeowners.
- 120 Burgess Avenue is a shaded lot with fenced back yard and mature trees.
- There is off-street parking. and
- Outdoor night lighting so you don’t arrive home in the dark.
- The cottage exterior is made of stucco and shingle siding, with a covered front porch and DIY back patio.
Before You Apply
- This is a long term rental, with a 2 year lease.
- The TOTAL MOVE IN COST to rent this home is $749 for first month rent plus $779 deposit.
- The TOTAL VERIFIABLE HOUSEHOLD INCOME required to rent this home is: 3x rent, $2250 per month earned from stable employment or retirement income.
- We require VERIFICATION OF ON TIME RENT PAYMENT HISTORY, with NO Eviction filings.
Home is NOT on the SECTION 8 voucher program.
Prefer NO PETS, However one small pet is negotiable for very strong applicants who meet ALL rental criteria, pass pet/owner interview, $25 per month per pet upgrade to lease.
NO SMOKING or VAPING inside home.
- Please TEXT US AND fill out the Request for Showing Form on this website (top R tab) when you have the $40 application fee, $779 deposit and first month’s rent of $749 ready to pay.
- Please DRIVE BY THE HOUSE FIRST, then fill out the Request for Showing form on our website (top R tab) for evening and weekend showing appointments. Call volume is high so please exercise patience and follow all directions. TEXT and EMAIL only.
- Please DO NOT ASK US TO HOLD a vacant house for you, while you get ready to move. Come to the showing ready to make a rental decision and follow through with it.
Please… don’t waste our time and yours by requesting a showing when you are NOT MOVING NOW, don’t have all of the $ to move NOW, or don’t meet income and rental criteria stated above.
We check income, credit, evictions and criminal background. However, credit does not have to be perfect.
Equal Opportunity Housing Provider.
- $750 per month for 24 months
- 120 Burgess Ave
- Zip Code:
- For Rent
- Property Type:
- Square Feet:
- crawl space
- Lot Size:
- fenced and gated private back yard
- Const. Type:
- Single Family House