120 Burgess Avenue
Houses for Rent Greenville SC 120 Burgess Avenue –
- Achieve stability in your life with a long term, affordable 2 year lease. This fun, energy efficient, tastefully updated, stucco cottage home is ideally located just a five minute drive to downtown Greenville, five minute drive to Furman University and a half mile walk/bike/car ride to Cherrydale shopping center.
- Groceries, dining, shopping, exercise, and movies are all nearby.
- The house is currently set up as a 1 bedroom, but there is also an additional private 2nd bedroom area with closet.
- Gleaming, heart-pine floors have been newly refinished throughout, including the kitchen!
- The stylish, trendy, brand new kitchen is unique in this price range, and will inspire you to enjoy private meals in a romantic setting at home.
- The modest bathroom has tiled walls, a marble shower base, and exposed plumbing. Hot water heater is brand new.
With this house you have the all the charm, style, and convenience of an expensive North Main area home at a fabulously affordable price. This adorable, affordable, cozy 700 sq ft retreat is the perfect size for one or two people to enjoy for years to come.
- Kitchen includes stove, regrigerator, dishwasher.
- The house sits in an established neighborhood with longtime homeowners who love living here.
- 120 Burgess Avenue is conveniently located near N. Pleasantburg Highway (291), Highway 25, and Poinsett Highway.
- Convenient to Furman University, Bob Jones University, Holmes Bible College, Cherrydale Elementary, and Lakeview Middle School.
Well-built homes like this one are appealing to a new generation of homeowners.
- 120 Burgess Avenue is a shaded lot with NEW concrete driveway, fenced back yard and mature trees.
- There is off-street parking. and
- Outdoor night lighting so you don’t arrive home in the dark.
- The cottage exterior is made of stucco and shingle siding, with a covered front porch and DIY back patio.
Before You Apply
- This is a long term rental, with a 2 year lease.
- The TOTAL MOVE IN COST to rent this home is $45 Credit and Background fee per resident, $1000 for first month rent plus $1100 deposit.
- The TOTAL VERIFIABLE HOUSEHOLD INCOME required to rent this home is: 3-4X rent, $3500 per month earned from stable employment or retirement income.
- We require VERIFICATION OF 12 months ON TIME RENT PAYMENT HISTORY, with NO Eviction filings.
ONE small pet is negotiable on a case by case basis for very strong applicants who meet ALL rental criteria, pass animal/owner interview, $35 per month per pet upgrade to lease. Animal deposit $350
NO SMOKING or VAPING inside home.
- Please TEXT US AND fill out the Request for Showing AND FREE Application Forms on this website (top R tab) when you have the $45 application fee per applicant, $1100 deposit and first month’s rent of $1000 ready to pay.
- DRIVE BY THE HOUSE FIRST, then schedule a Monday, Friday or Saturday showing appointment. Email volume is high so please exercise patience and follow all directions. TEXT and EMAIL only, no phone calls.
- We will NOT HOLD a vacant house for you, while you get ready to move. Come to the showing ready to make a rental decision and follow through with it.
Please… don’t waste our time and yours by requesting a showing when you are NOT MOVING NOW, don’t have all of the $ to move NOW, or don’t meet income, rental, credit score and background criteria.
We check income, credit score, rent payment history, evictions and criminal background. However, credit does not have to be perfect…MINIMUM CREDIT SCORE 580.
Equal Opportunity Housing Provider.