Rental Application Qualifying Standards and Procedures
This agreement made this date by and between [company}, property manager for the Owner, hereinafter “Manager” and the below signed, hereafter “Applicant”. The Applicant shall pay to the Manager non-refundable fee upon the execution of this agreement in the amount listed on application to cover the administrative costs, expenses, and time of the manager to verify information submitted by the Applicant. Applicant authorizes the manager, it’s employees, agents, or representatives to make any and all inquiries necessary to verify the information provided herein, including but not limited to direct contact with Applicant’s employer, landlords, credit, neighbors, police, government agencies and any and all other sources of information which the Manager may deem necessary and appropriate within their sole discretion. The Applicant represents to the Manager the application has been completed in full and all the information provided for herein is true, accurate and complete to the best of the Applicant’s knowledge and further, agrees if any such information is not as represented, or if the application is incomplete the Applicant may, at the Manager's sole discretion, be disqualified. The Applicant provides the information contained on this form. Manager is not liable to the Applicant, his heirs, executors, administrators, or assigns for any damages of any kind, actual or consequential by reason of the verification by the Landlord of the information provided by the Applicant, and Applicant hereby releases the Manager, it’s agent(s), employees and representatives from any and all actions, causes of action of any kind or nature that may arise by virtue of the execution or implementation of the agreement provided herein. This property requires a Security Deposit equivalent to one month’s rent + $100. Due to new laws and insurance requirements, all animals must submit an animal application. Animals shall not weigh over 30 lbs and shall not be on the list of CDC dangerous animal species. Animal deposit(s) are in addition to security deposit. Applicant, once approved, must obtain renter’s insurance prior to entering into any rental agreement. Manager will contact the Applicant by the contact information listed on this application. After giving Applicant notice of approval using the contact info on application, Applicant has 24 hours from time of approval to fulfill rental agreement by producing all monies required and signing all rental agreement papers. If Applicant fails to perform within 24 hours of Manager’s approval, Applicant may be disqualified and Manager may rent this home to the next qualified Applicant.
Our required standards for qualifying to rent a home are simple and fair. They are:
- All homes are offered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, familial status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, lawful source of income, conviction history or arrest history, prior military service or homeless status.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application.
- Your verified gross monthly income must equal approximately three times or more the monthly rent
- A favorable credit history; however, bad credit will not prevent you from renting a home.
- Be employed and be able to furnish acceptable proof of the required income, or pay rent in advance.
- Good references, housekeeping, and property maintenance from your previous Landlords.
- Limit the number occupants to 2 per room.
- Compensating Factors can include additional requirements such as a local qualified Co-Signer, rent paid in advance, Rent To Own (option to buy), high risk fees or more for applicants who fall short of above criteria.